Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm talking about deep, meaningful, head-over-heels, his-n-hers towels, let's-grow-old-together L-O-V-E.


"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and to be loved in return." "A life without love, that is terrible!"-Moulin Rouge
Obviously, my post tonight is about love. For the past few years until recently, I wasn't entirely sure I believed in love, or even deserved love. But ever since I moved back home, I have come to realize love is all around me! I have Heavenly Parents who are constantly watching over me and guiding me day in and day out. My parents love me more than anything else. I have a sister and a brother-in-law who love me and would do anything for me. I have 3 little nephews who are so sweet and innocent that love me despite all my faults because that is how children love- unconditionally. I have love from my friends who will hang out with me if I'm feeling down and we'll do silly stuff and laugh into the night. Romantically, I'm not quite there yet. But it doesn't bother me! It will happen when it's supposed to happen for me. Now that my life is back in order (for the most part), I can envision myself having a happy life with a wonderful man when before all I could see was me getting hurt and left. Since I have learned to love myself, I know that I desereve the best and that is what I will get!
Love conquers all. Even when everything seems lost, love conquers!

No comments: